Rose & Crown
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Chopped Garlic
4 Tbsp. Chopped Shallots
1 cup Button Mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup Shiitake Mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup Portabella Mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup Crimini Mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup White Wine
2 cups Heavy Cream
1. In a large pot quickly sweat the shallots and garlic in olive oil.
2. Add the mushrooms starting with the buttons, crimini, portabellas, and the shiitakes last. Give three minutes between each batch.
3. Add white wine and simmer for five minutes.
4. Add heavy cream, bring to a boil and then simmer for about 5 minutes or until you get the correct thickness; make sure it coats the back of a spoon well.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.