Walt Disney's Roast Beef Hash
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup finely chopped cooked prime rib roast
1 medium raw potato, peeled and finely chopped
1 cup beef stock
1 fried egg
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Saute onion in melted butter until tender but not browned; combine sauteed onion with beef, stock and raw potato and put into a buttered 4-cup baking dish.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
4. Remove from oven and shape mixture into an oval patty; place in a hot buttered skillet.
5. Saute until lightly browned on both sides; meanwhile, in a second skillet, fry the egg.
6. Top hash with egg and serve immediately.